- Color-coded status and alerts about anomalies and service and
workload problems in the topology view.
- Provides end-to-end and protocol-aware insights for your cloud
native applications, including event streaming applications.
- Same topology view provides info on all microservices,
including kafka brokers, topics, partitions.
- Provides Grafana dashboards, default Prometheus rules
for alerts, and a Kafka cluster overview dashboard in one intuitive GUI.
Faster Incident Response Time
- Topology timeline view enables triaging past issues easier.
- Distributed tracing facilitates easier debugging across
hybrid multi cloud environments through a single dashboard.
- Holistic system view via distributed tracing across
namespaces, services and workloads.
- Facilitates troubleshooting through monitoring live access
logs with traffic tap.
Improved Application Resiliency
- Provides proactive identification of performance bottlenecks
in your application.
- Provides timely alerts to uphold application service level
objectives while effectively pinpointing outliers that impact service and
- Fault injection capabilities allow for more resilient apps to